A1 Galleries Uniform Follows Function: 3-Fer Friday!

Friday, October 30, 2009

3-Fer Friday!


All right folks, yesterday on Adonis Complex I mentioned my excitement about the impending release of Britney's new video for her latest #1 hit, "3," accompanied by a set of rather thematically relevant shots of hot male trios.


Well guess what... the video is AWESOME. I could devote an entire entry just to its awesomeness (but I won't...that's what my huge upcoming blog project is for...more details on that to come if anyone cares).


And just to show how flipping fantastic I think it really is, I hereby declare today to be another day of "3;" and not just here on Uniform Follows Function, but also on Adonis Complex and its other spinoff photoblog, Athletic Supporter. Enjoy the sheer inundation of pecs, biceps, abs, and Britney freakin' Spears hitting us, baby, ONE MORE TIME! (See the video here.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...